THE JOURNEY TO FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION BEGINS BY GETTING RID OF YOUR DEMONS!
Rehabilitation and recovery programs may help, but without Jesus AND EXORCISM, long-term freedom may not last. To get free and stay free requires deliverance!
Here’s what I’ve found about addictions in 40+ years of counseling ministry:
- Addictions are influenced by ancestral, generational bloodlines.
- Most addicts come from alcohol or drug dependent families.
- The demonic root of addiction must be removed.
For 2019, we’re launching special Addiction Encounters, interventions that emphasize the spiritual cause and cure of addictions. Our approach is based on five principles:
- Overcoming addiction means taking responsibility for sinful choices.
- Freedom requires uncovering the generational curses driving addictions.
- Accountability to church, family, and friends is part of the solution.
- Attention to behavioral healing is crucial for long term stability.
- Casting out the demons driving the addiction is necessary in many cases.
If you or someone you know is bound by addiction, don’t waste more time on solutions that don’t work because they don’t face the real problem – sin and Satan.
THE JOURNEY TO FREEDOM BEGINS BY GETTING RID OF YOUR DEMONS!
SCHEDULE AN ADDICTION ENCOUNTER TODAY
FOR YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE.
Call now 303-980-1511!